Skip to content
- 2015-2017: Foundational Questions Institute (FQXi) Large Grant. “Events, agents and causation in ontological models of quantum theory”. US$ 94,300
- 2012-2015: Australian Research Council Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA). “The structure of nonclassicality and the foundations of quantum theory”. AU$ 375,000
- 2009-2011: ARC Discovery Grant: “Quantum Steering, Nonlocality and Foundations”, and associated Australian Research Council Postdoctoral Research Fellowship. AU$ 257,500
Awards, Fellowships and Scholarships
- 2016: Institute of Physics Oustanding Reviewer Award.
- 2012: Australian Research Council Discovery Early Career Researcher Award.
- 2010: Vice-Chancellor Research Excellence Award for an Early Career Researcher, Griffith University. AU$5,000
- 2008: Griffith University Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
- 2004-2007: University of Queensland International Postgraduate Scholarship
- 2004-2007: University of Queensland Graduate School Scholarship
- 2004-2007: ARC Centre of Excellence for Quantum-Atom Optics top-up scholarship
- 2002: Rio de Janeiro Research Aid Foundation (FAPERJ) Nota 10 Masters scholarship.
- 2000-2002: National Research Committee (CNPq) Masters scholarship.
- 1998-1999: Scientific Initiation Scholarship (CNPq and FAPERJ).
- 1996-2000: Academic achievement undergraduate scholarship, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio). Full tuition.