Skip to content
- Founding Editor of Quantum, a community-led initiative providing a new model for free and open-access academic publishing.
- I was a Lead Guest Editor for the Special Issue on “80 years of steering and the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox” of the Journal of the Optical Society of America B, in April 2015. I was an Editorial Board Member for Scientific Reports in 2016.
- Acted as a referee for 23 journals, for the ARC grant schemes Discovery, Future Fellowship, Linkage, and DECRA, for the National Science Centre of Poland, and the Gold Coast Association of Postgraduates.
- Organised three international conferences, and acted as a reviewer for three others, including the leading conference in quantum information theory, Quantum Information Processing.
- Member of the Australian Institute of Physics and the American Optical Society, and was a Convenor for the NSW Early and Mid Career Researcher Network between 2014-2015.